Thursday, October 25, 2018

What's the best way to stay financially stable and on track to your career/ passion?

Man, don't you guys just love having money? The feeling of a crisp bill on your fingertips. Well you're out of luck unless you figure out the best way to  be financially stable in your situation. We will be offered credit cards which provide us money that we don't necessarily have but many of you will spend with great joy without thinking twice. Instead of raising credit, you've lowered it and raised your dept. Want to avoid this? I suggest you start your savings, instead of spending your extra money whenever you have a chance you should put it aside to invest in your future. For whoever already found themselves in debt, you need to learn to stop spending the money you DO NOT HAVE. Eliminate and try your best to avoid debt, you have to pay your bills immediately. 
Before you have ideas about moving out think about what it is that you own. you live in a house or apartment, you have lights, gas, water, electricity, phone bills, cable, internet, groceries, insurance, car gas, healthcare and necessities (soap, shampoo, laundry detergent; ladies our monthly visits) and that's before you can think about your leisure costs. Now if you can afford all this off bat I wanna know what job it is you have that pays for all this at age 18. Always keep in consideration your liabilities so you can budget and save whatever extra money you could possibly have. If you can't afford all this yet I suggest that you re evaluate your plans so you can avoid debt.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your opening statement because I somewhat found the question funny but at the same time felt like that is such a mood. I personally think this blog post so far is my favorite not only because I found a hint of comedy in there but also how accurate you are. Credit cards will bring some into more debt and we have to learn how to save. One last thing our lady monthly visit is extremely costly I don't know how we do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a one question I had as well so I found your post caught my eye and like how you added some jokes hear and there. The idea of saving is something people need to learn because that is one of the main reasons they aren't financially stable.

    ReplyDelete